If you are a new golf player, then you have read the right article in which I am going to give you the whole practical information of golf as well as all types of golf devices used on a golf course.
There are many websites and reviews available on the Internet, the most important source of information these days, but none of them can interpret but see you as a pro player. Thus, this is a playing guide, which could be used for any new golf players to have a better understanding of a golf game right from the beginning. Do not worry when you do not know any technical words of golf, the device used during a game, the practical skills for a perfect match and all the other factors that you find it difficult to learn from the current sources of information available.
In addition, we will take you through with professional guide to choose the best devices and the tools used in a golf game. Each device needed for golf must be chosen carefully depending on the player and various playing environments. You could find very useful tips about selecting a rangefinder, a golf club and other helpful devices. You will be given all essential information just to make the best decision in a golf store.
The most important thing that everyone needs to know before playing any sports is to understand the location that he is going stand on. Normally, a golf field has 18 holes, but in several situations the number could be just 9, meaning that a player has to cover the course two times to complete.
In a golf game, the golfer who finishes with the minimum shots will be the winner. In fact, there is no restriction to take the amount of shots to finish a golf game. Basically, a golf course includes various areas as following:
1. Teeing Ground: This is the location in which a golf game starts. In the beginning, a player has to take a stroke from tee area. People often use a golf driver club to hit a ball from this ground to the area that is as nearest as possible with the first hole.
2,6. Water Area: Water hazard is also an essential part of a golf course around the world today with the aim of making a golf game more challenging and difficult for any golf players. Thus, water bodies are built in a golf course by plan and design. If a golf ball lands in the water area, there must be several conditions for a player to continue his or her golf game with a penalty from exterior of the water hazard or an option to play the game inside a water area himself. The golf player could also decide to begin all over again right from the teeing ground.
3. Rough: This area is, in fact, located around a golf course but still a part of the field. Like the water area and sand trap, this type of area only makes a golf game more challenging. The grass in rough field is trimmed higher than other areas of a golf course.
4. Out of bounds: This is an area, which is located outside of a golf course, meaning that play is not allowed. A golf player will be penalized distance and stroke. Thus, he must play the shot again with a penalty for one stroke.
5. Sand Trap: Normally, there are large and deep holes in a golf course that are filled with sand. In addition to water area above, sand trap is another type of hazard and it is also the most challenging terrain in a golf game. From this area, it is really difficult for a golf player to make a shot to the targeted area. Thus, it requires a high level of expertise and skills from them.
7. Fairway: As mentioned above, while a player is taking a shot from teeing ground, the most important thing is to aim the golf ball to putting green. Fairway is the area located between the teeing ground and the putting green. Except for the putting green, fairway area is the most beneficial ground to land a golf ball because the grass is cut low when compared to other rough areas, including our of bound grounds. However, grass in this area is still trim higher than that in the putting green.
8. Putting Green: While hitting the golf ball from teeing ground, all players directly aim the putting green. In this area, the grass is cut even to make it easy for taking a shot and measure the ball direction to a hole.
9. Pin: This is a fixed location on the putting green, which includes a hole with 3.4 inches diameter and a flag with 7 feet in high. Thus, golf players could depend on this area to locate easily.
10. Holes: This is, of course, one of the most important part in a golf field as it is the final target of the golf balls in a game. In fact, depending on the type of golf game you are playing, there will be game with 9 holes or 18 holes.
Golf rangefinder is an advancement in golf technology, which is used to measure the difference or distance of a golf player from a particular point on a golf course such as the flag or the pole. Although in several professional tournaments, the golf player is not allowed to use a golf rangefinder, but for those golfers who just want to play for amusement and fun, it could be a really helpful device at a golf course. For this reason, it is always highly recommended to read some online reviews for golf rangefinder before making any buying decisions. Generally, the golf rangefinder is manufactured with two different technologies, namely golf laser rangefinder and golf GPS rangefinder.
Golf swing analyzer
Just like a golf rangefinder, a golf swing analyzer is certainly another improvement in golf technology, which has amazed most golf players. Mastering how to use a golf swing analyzer is the most challenging and probably the most essential part of a golf game, but there have been almost no type of training support earlier so as to assist the golf players get a golf swing analyzer right apart from practice. As a result, this product is invented to help a golf player gain the real time information of a swing and the details in every minute about any errors that he or she makes while hitting the golf ball.
A swing analyzer supports in comparing the swing with a professional golf player and make a golfer get a lot of knowledge. You could keep the information and fetch them when it is needed to check the progress. A golf player needs to carry a small tool on his club shafts, golf gloves or club grips, which are farther sync to a smartphone to keep all the information. It is also an expensive tool, thus you should find out a good online source of information for reviews on golf swing analyzer before you are going to purchasing one.
Golf club set
We hope that you should have had a little bit idea about basic term in golf by now. Going on, the next equipment that any golf player need to have is a set of golf club, which consists of various golf clubs needed for a golf game such as: golf putter, golf iron, golf driver, fairway wood or hybrid. Compared to other sports, in a golf game, the players have to use different types of golf club to hit a golf ball. In other sections, we will explain all important information about the different kinds of golf club and the types of shot for which clubs are used. You could find out the basic knowledge to select a golf iron club on many online pages for beginners.
Golf bag is also another essential equipment that is used by any golf players to store their tools and devices in a golf field. There is a wide variety of golf bag that are used by golf players to carry. Basically, depending on personal purpose, golf bag could be classified into four main types, including golf travel bag, golf tour bag, golf stand bag and golf carry bag. A professional golf player often prefers a golf tour bag, while an amateur golf player will prefers a golf stand bag or a golf carry bag. Whatever type you need, each golf player needs to have the best golf bag to keep their valuable devices.
Golf push cart
A golf push cart is definitely one of the essential devices for a golf player. Basically, this golf device is used to transport your set of golf club as well as other tools of a golf player around a golf field. In fact, a golf course is too large to move around and if you have to go with a golf bag on the shoulder, it could be real trouble. The caddies are usually familiar with carrying a golf bag, but if you do not have enough money, then having a golf push cart could be a helpful tool for your golf game. It comes in various designs and ranges of price vary depending on individual need. Thus, remember to take into consideration some useful online reviews on golf push cart to buy a suitable one.